Monday, September 12, 2016

Excitement at the O'Quilts

Our family would like to introduce you to Stitch O'Quilts, four months old.
He comes from the County shelter...
He is neutered, micro-chipped, vaccinated, licensed and adorable.
When I went to pay the $80 fee, they said that the cats are free right now because they have too many of them. ooo la la...
So..of course, I said I would take two..but the lady controlled me..ha!!
  She said no..in the sweetest of ways. Ms Stephanie was relieved!!!!
I forgot how wild kittens can be...He is now sleeping in my bathroom...lol
Can you believe that the cat's real name at the shelter was "Stitch"
He was meant to be ours..
 And no one told us he could not go outside..it was just a suggestion.


Now, the report on my girl out West:.

She just called with tales from Wwoof...
Today, she helped the local sheriff corral a herd of Yaks that had escaped from the farm.
  She fed the farm animals, she pulled weeds.
 Last night she made her special soup for the group.
She held the young llama for its teeth to be shaved...Oh..that is my girl!!!!
Now this is the owner of the llama...no pix of my girl holding the llama..
.but she survived it and so did the llama.
Just got a call from Emily...Did I know that she was in Rattlesnake country???
Good thing this mama does not worry..ha ha ha ha ha

Today's sit and sew was full of excitement and potholders and holiday making..good food and best friends.
So nice to report a very good day.
A big thank you to all of your for your support of my crazy ways.

9 comments:

Bridget said...

Aww..a new kitty and word from your girl. It must be yak escape season, because the hubby just participated in a yak round up here. I am glad she is learning about farming. We need people who know how to do stuff.

myrtovl said...

Your kitten looks adorable such a happy addition to your family!

ES said...

A kittie named Stitch! I can't believe it! How funny, the perfectly named kitten. X

Mystic Quilter said...

Quite unreal that he should have been named Stitch, how could you not have him live with you all. He's a beauty!!

http://thankfullga447 said...

Glad you had a good day, worry I need to stop worrying because it can make you crazy. It gets worse as the children get older; thanks for listening.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Hello little Stitch O'Quilts!! soo cute!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Isn't Emily having some fun adventures. Tell her to stay away from rattlesnakes!

smazoochie said...

Love your good days!
It is so much fun hearing of your young woman's adventures.
And Stitch!?! Clearly a match made in heaven!

Mary said...

I love kittens and they are definitely wild at times.